Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm feeling 23!!

So, once again my birthday came on September 26th and what a great day it was! I do love birthdays! The day started with breakfast in bed, from my sweet Trevor,  he makes the a mean omelet! The apartment was decorated with heart-shaped Happy Birthday balloons. He blew every one up himself after I fell asleep. That made me laugh. We got to hang out for the morning before he went off for his full day of classes. It was a wonderful way to start the day.





***


Later I got to go out to lunch with some of my flagship friends! They took me to Waffle Waffle. They are not just plain old waffles here. They are waffle sandwiches, yes sandwiches! I had lettuce, tomato, cheese, bacon, and some mayonnaise on mine and it was surprising delicious! We had a great time eating at the park. We had a lot of people stopping by to stare at the two cute babies that we had with us. They looooooooove babies! But I can't blame them, these two are pretty darn cute!


Crystal
 Robin
 Esther
Peter and a new friend

 Marshal

DELICIOUS!!


Some cute ladies were dancing while we were eating our lunch!

***

For dinner Trevor and I went out to a hot pot restaurant!  They are fun, you get to cook all your food right on your table. We found a great one in Provo that we liked. (Its right off University Ave before Center St.) So we thought we would try it out here. It was delicious here too and very spicy! We ordered homemade noodles, beef, a green veggie that i don't know how to say in English and some tofu. 





 We left very full and had a lot fun!


We ended the night with mango smoothies (that I ordered with my limited Chinese skills) and watched Monsters University!

Happy Birthday to Me!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Happy birthday!! I'm glad you were able to have a special one in China :]

    ReplyDelete